Princeton, NJ—July 5, 2016—The International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research (ISPOR) announced the election of the Society’s 2016-2017 Board of Directors that assumed office on July 1, 2016. ISPOR’s Board of Directors are elected by its global membership.
Lou Garrison, PhD assumes the role of President for 2016-17 after most recently serving as the Society’s President-Elect. Dr. Garrison is Professor, Pharmaceutical Outcomes Research and Policy Program, School of Pharmacy, University of Washington in Seattle, WA, USA.
Shelby D. Reed, RPh, PhD was elected to serve as President-Elect for the Society for 2016-17. Dr. Reed is Professor, Duke University in Durham, NC, USA.
The following were elected as ISPOR Board Members for 2016-18:
– Joanna Lis, MSc, MBA, PhD, Director of Market Access, Sanofi-Aventis (Warsaw, Poland)
– Gordon Liu, PhD, PKU Yangtze River Scholar Professor of Economics, Peking University National School of Development, Director, PKU China Center for Health Economic Research (Beijing, China)
– Rosanna Tarricone, MSc, PhD, Associate Professor, Bocconi University (Milan, Italy)
– John Watkins, MPH, PharmD, Formulary Manager, Premera Blue Cross (Mountlake Terrace, WA, USA)
Returning Board members include:
– Daniel C. Malone, RPh, PhD, Professor of Pharmacy, College of Pharmacy
and Associate Professor in Mel and Enid Zuckerman College, University of Arizona (Tucson, AZ, USA)
– Zeba M. Khan, RPh, PhD, Vice President, Celgene Corporation (Summit, NJ, USA)
CEO and Executive Director:
– Nancy S. Berg, CEO and Executive Director, International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research (ISPOR) (Lawrenceville, NJ, USA)
– Nancy Devlin, PhD, Director of Research, Office of Health Economics (London, UK)
– Manuel Espinoza, MD, MSc, PhD, Professor, Department of Public Health and Chief, HTA Unit, Catholic University of Chile (Santiago, Chile) and Honorary Visiting Fellow, Centre for Health Economics University of York (York, UK)
– Dana Goldman, PhD, Leonard D. Schaeffer Director’s Chair and Director, Schaeffer Center for Health Policy and Economics, University of Southern California (Los Angeles, CA, USA)